I used to out kick miles and 10K guys who moved to the marathon. It is not
just about speed when you run that far, it is also durability. Let's see if
Geb can run the marathon can run that far without injury before we worry
about him changing the nature of the event.

bd
--
Benji Durden
[EMAIL PROTECTED]