>I leave it to your imagination as to why he was under instructions not to
>be on the medal stand.
>
>Tony Craddock
One of my first thoughts when Kenteris won was that the list
(particularly those Americans on it) would start pointing the finger. But
I never expected the King of the Conspiracy Theory to turn it on it's
head like that. Well done Tony. Just explain.
Was it
a) because Capel had tested positive and the USOC, USTAF did want a drugs
scandal? (I thought at the Olympics that samples were always spiked after
the test)
b) He's Michael Johnson's best friend and didn't want a fellow American
stealing his crown?
c) His football club to be didn't want a gold medal winner in their team?
d) Because Athens is holding the next Games they needed a gold medal
winner?
e) NBC didn't have one of their human interest pieces about him?
or
f) when he blew everyone away in his semi-final he behaved like a prat
and we all know prat's fall?
Ramble on Tony.
Randall Northam