Francis is a troll with a shotgun; when he points and fires, occasionally
he's going to hit the broad side of a barn.

I'd hazard to guess several in the silent majority saw a Cinderella story
in the making, the final was  the casting call.  Kudos to Konstantinos who
consistently blasted from the middle of the pack to hit the tape first as
his competitors crumbled under lactic acid build up.  Truly some of the
more inspiring moments in these games.

Pete