OUT OF FIVE FREAKIN BILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD YOU CAN ONLY FIND TWO WHO
DIDN'T QUALIFY TO SUPPORT ENTINE'S "POINTLESS COMMENT"?

What were the PR's of the guys in the Sydney 200 final? What do you think
Kenteris would have run in ideal sprint conditions? Capel was a non-factor
regardless of the false start. Period.

malmo!TM
Another self-anointed "award-winning" pundit for the Sydney2000TM Olympics