My husband and I have been to every summer Olympics since 1976 and every
outdoor world championships. However, we decided not to go to Sydney. So we
asked all of our friends not to tell us any results, listened only to a
classical music radio station, watched only  tv we knew would not have
results, and read the newspaper a day late. There was only one breach, a
casual aquaintance saw my husband and blurted out the result of the men's
1500 before Gary could say a word. We watched NBC, were surprised by how much
track they actually showed, and had a great time.
Jules Trigueiro
Director of Fun, Prefontaine Classic