Sorry, I got out of Boston with only women's results today.  Was told
that complete men's results would be posted at:  www.bu.edu/track

Women's results were supposed to be posted at: www.coolrunning.com

In the women's championship race, #11 Yale dominated a field that
included #16 Providence (but was missing A teams from #10 Boston College,
#21 Brown, and Boston University, all of which are lining up in Ames for
Pre-NCAAs).  Yale runners took 5 of the top 8 positions, with Laura
O'Neill taking the individual title a fraction of a second ahead of PC's
Rachel Hixson and twin sister Kate O'Neill.  Yale featured an excellent
21-second 1-5 gap over the fast, mostly flat Franklin Park course.

NCAA Div III #1 ranked women's squad Middlebury finished 4th overall
(Atlantic 10 conference power Rhode Island was third overall).

As I noted above, I don't have men's results -- although I can tell you
that Providence's Keith Kelley simply ran away from the field and won by
over 150 meters.

NEW ENGLAND WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIPS

TEAMS:
Yale           20  (NCAA D-1 #11)
Providence     57  (NCAA D-1 #16)
Rhode Island   133
Middlebury     179 (NCAA D-3 #1)
U Mass         181
Harvard        237
New Hampshire  250
Williams       257 (NCAA D-3 ranked)
Brown          280 (A squad is at Pre-NCAAs)
Vermont        315
[36 teams]

Individual [All New England]
L. O'Neill, Y, 17:35