Yup. Just as I thought, the USATF, acting like any another government
agency, convened a committee to implement a methodology to create a
"comprehensive USATF programme to speak with young people about the issues
raised by their behaviour."

COMPREHENSIVE PROGRAM? Now I've heard it all.

malmo

"Only by honoring the past can you live in the present and build for the
future." - Patricia Rico