For murder and sin-ridden literature, don't forget the Bible.  It's full of
that kind of stuff.  However, in the Bible the good triumphs over the evil
in the end - just like in the Nike ad.

And the most horrifying picture shown recently on TV during prime time is
that footage of that terrified Palestinian kid and his dad crouching for
cover in the middle of a gun battle but getting shot anyway.  That was a
real kid getting killed for real - I never heard Ellen DeGeneres protest
about THAT image being shown.

That footage kind of exposes that Nike ad as the silly bit of make-believe
that actually it is.  It also shows how misplaced all the indignation and
outrage over the ad is when contrasted with the lack of similar outcry over
the televising of a real-life horror scene.

Kurt Bray