It is most likely impossible to predict the benefits because many are
training aid benfits eg quicker recovery so an athlete can train harder.
Apparently Growth Hormone is brillinat for this. Werner Reiterer in
"positive" states that he felt younger , recovered better , old injuries to
knees felt like they had vanished , less likely to get sick etc.

This is also the reason why any athlete found guilty should be allowed back
in the sport EVER. The benefits may last for many years and be re-adaptable
without drugs.

A good trick would be to "retire" or "get injured" miss a few years and just
train. Do every drug under the sun and then come back clean and thrash
everyone until the effects fade. You could still "hate drugs" ie. hate what
you have had to do to keep up. Anyone could do this at the moment and could
arrnage it by going to many local Gyms aroud the World to arrange supply.

If you could give a legal drug to athletes that would help them recover
quicker so they could train harder and stay fresh you would be a very
popular person. Simply growing more muscle would not be as good.

regards
Steve Bennett
http://www.oztrack.com