Earlier today, Benji Durden posted:

>              2000 Big 12 Conference Cross Country Championships
>                               October 28, 2000
>                              Men's Team Results
>
>  1. UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
>             1     2     3     4     6   (9)  (36) =     16
>          Jorge Torres, Steve Slattery, Ed Torres, Mike Friedberg, Sean
>          Smith,  Zach Crandall, Jason Robbie

For a long time, Bill Easton hung a photo in his office at Allen
Fieldhouse, showing four Jayhawks charging down Campanile Hill, with nary
another runner in sight. I don't know where the fifth KU runner finished,
or whether there were five scoring places in those days (ca. 1956?).
Otherwise, I would think Colorado's must be an all-time best for the Big
7/Big 8/Big 12. Right? Has any team ever swept a major conference XC
championship?