"Is the McLaren any relation to Grant?

Steve S.

<1 31:50.0  3:11  141 BENDO, STEVE               GUELPH
      2 31:54.6  3:12  140 COOLSAET, REID             GUELPH
      3 31:57.0  3:12  142 MURPHY, TAYLOR             GUELPH
      4 32:01.8  3:13  149 SAIDLA, KARL               LAKEHEAD
      5 32:07.1  3:13  215 DREW, STEPHEN              WATERLOO
      6 32:11.3  3:14  139 GRAHAM, DREW               GUELPH"

Info about McLaren's daughter from our local paper.
Regards,

Martin

Millard, Rouse & Rosebrugh                    Martin J. Dixon, B. Math.
(Hons), C.A.
Chartered Accountants                            Direct Dial: (519) 759-3708
Ext. 231
P.O. Box 367, 96 Nelson Street               Private Facsimile: (519)
759-8548
Brantford, Ontario  N3T 5N3                    E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telephone: (519) 759-3511                      Web site: www.millards.com