Yes, Boston qualifies. The two best known U.S. marathon courses that
wouldn't are Las Vegas and St. George. And please note that this only
applies to the women, not the men for the 2001 World Championships and it
does not apply to the 2004 Olympic Marathon Trials qualifying.

Linda Honikman, USATF Road Running Information Center and WLDR Exec.
Committee