[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  And runner-up John Brooks of Chicago (another dead program) at 25-2 3/4
> in the same meet might qualify.

Gee, when I saw Jim Spivey at the Annual Meeting earlier this month, he acted
like he still had a job!  I really think he is still the head men's and woman's
track coach at Chicago.  They also had a pretty well known coach there that died
a few years ago by the name of Hayden.  Ever hear of him?  What gh may have
meant was that Chicago's program has been Division III for many years but they
have a very good DIII program.

--
Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]