Hello all,
In Dutch media, the appointment of Charles van Commenee was announced two weeks
ago. So I guess Mr. Jones can be confident of the positive respons of Van
Commenee (also (co-)coach of the highest ranked Dutch athlete at the Sydney
olympics - the young shot putter Lieja Koeman, 9th).
Wilmar Kortleever,
Leiden, The Netherlands