Ken that exist only in the City section of the CIF.  I won the C's 300ih in
1986, and was quite pleased with myself.  But I regretted not knowing the
400ih when I graduated.  Before going to college I ran a few meets over the
summer, and I was completely lost on the event.  The learning curve, and
fitness curve required for the 400ih is a world of difference from the 300ih.
 I existed in HS on my own workouts, that would never work if I had to run
the 400ih.
The 300ih is not a transition, it is a separate race altogether.  There is
very little relation between the 2, other than the hurdles.  It is time the
US started running the 400ih, and catching up with the rest of the world.

DGS
The G.O.A.T.