have deserved it.

My main issue is what in the h&*% are these panelist thinking.  Here are
some interesting numbers....
#3. Mo, a legit top 5.  2 panelist didn't vote for him, 3 put him 9th.
#4. RK, the most dominant year ever by a walker and 2 golds.  6 panelist
DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.
#5. Jan the man.  Worthy of a lifetime achievement award.  7 panelist
didn't vote for him.

Excuse me.  I'd rather go to account temps for Bob than ask for these
idiots credentials.  No wonder I stopped subscribing to that piece of
trash.  There Darrel you have your freakin' storm.  I think we both have
right to ..... I'll stop before I go further and violate my conscience
and the list.

Don't even try to top me Mr. Rohl because I'm on one now.
Yours Truly,
Allen James
Damn Proud member of the GPDW ( a rough slang for us walkers )  At least
were not SPR.