During the last couple of months several people have asked if anyone had a copy of some of the Oly events, espically the distance races.  As some of you might remember, I taped alot of CBC's broadcast and I have alot of those races.  I have made a couple of copies of specific races for people and have been reluctant to put out a general statement to all but basically I have condensed Days 4,5,7,8 into a tape which includes the following finals:
 Womens 400, 800, 1500, 5000 (last 4 to 5 laps), 10,000,
 Mens 400, 800, 1500, Steeple, 5000, 10,000
plus alot of coverage of the following field events:
 womens LJ(about 35 jumps), PV, HJ and
 mens LJ(last 5 jumps of top 2 jumpers), Discus, HJ.
I left out most of what NBC showed, thus no sprints and hurdles although there is some overlap I think on relays.  It isn't commercial free however CBC didn't have as many and you got to remember it is going to be at least a 3rd generation tape.  I have 7+ hours of tape although part of that is commercials.

If your interested reply.   I'll see what I can do

phil weishaar