Phil asked:

>Anyone want to tell me why the former is aesthetically superior to the
>latter? (I actually prefer the resoution on the Finishlynx Photo, but
>that's just me...)

Well, the SI photo is perhaps a bit more exciting because it shows Marion as
more dominant - apparently beating the field by a larger margin.  Of course
that is probably a function of Marion's performance relative to the
respective fields rather than the anything to do with the photography.

And while as Doug says Finishlynx background is white "as it should be", I
personally think the blue background looks cooler.

Kurt Bray