>fuhgeddaboudit
>
> -MF

Folks. So many of you have inquired about the authenticity of the Craig
Masback/Denise Rich naked pictures that I must come forward with a
confession. To tell you the truth, there are none. I've just been trying to
get the list bot/supervisor to remove my FORMER e-mail address from the
list. As many have discovered, it's easier to get out of the mafia then it
is to remove oneself from the list. In spite of receiving a list bot
confirmation that I had been removed, my former mailbox continued to be
jammed with track stuff. Due to my intolerance for failed technology and
incompetence in general, drastic measures were in order. Those who sent me
money for the naked pictures will receive a refund.

To all of my fans, and to the little people I've stepped on in my ruthless
quest, I am not leaving you -- I would never do that. To the cynics out
there who think that this is another brilliantly crafted plot of mine to
renegotiate my contract with tnf listserve, all the while IMPLYING that
should I go so will my fans (like rats abandoning the S.S. Clinton), READ
THIS: I'm no Machiavellian. I don't even know how to spell 'Machiavellian'.

I'm sticking with my original story.

Now that we have that resolved: WHAT'S ALL OF THIS TALK ABOUT METRIC VERSUS
IMPERIAL?

malmo

malmo: "You mean to say that I'm the only with a contract at tnf listserve?"

the suits: "We mean to say that you're the only one getting paid here at
all, malmo."

malmo: "So, uh, like, uh, I shouldn't have brought up the contract part?"

the suits: "Yeah. Next time keep your big f#@<ing mouth shut."