That's exactly our point, Don. He didn't tie up, therefore, the books don't
add up.

You're not being accused of malfeasance. However, this being tax season, if
you submit your taxes with figures that don't reconcile then don't be
surprised when audited. And if Webb didn't tie up, then the logical question
is, which finish line was incorrect? Simple question, no finger pointing.

I may be wrong, but I'd bet money on it that a runner at :60 pace (Webb
reported to be running faster :58 pace) takes less time to travel 9.35
meters while braking after finishing a race.

malmo