Hi gang once again,
First, I realized on the post about the ATFS Annuals that I forgot my zip
code.  For those of you who have not yet memorized it, it is 90703.  And also
please remember, orders will be processed upon my return from Oregon, week of
June 4-7.

Now, regarding the FAST Annual, I have received many inquires about cost, how
to order, etc.  The cost of the USATF Media Guide and FAST Annual is 20 by
surface, 23 priority, 24 Europe boat, 30 Europe air.  Checks payable to me at
the same address as always;
Scott Davis 4432 Snowbird Circle, Cerritos, CA. 90703.

And as always, order frequently and often, but order.  And for Mr. Hersh,
this is not an order!
Scott