for those traveling to eugene for the ncaa champs and who want suggestions
on places to check out (food, drink, places to run, misc.) -- e-mail me and
i'll forward an informal guide

also, we're taking down our link for the 'win ncaa tickets' off our web
site tonight, so go to www.goducks.com to register if you haven't already...

i'll be posting information to the web site periodically in the days
leading up to the ncaa champs (although i've been warned that heat sheets
won't be done until tuesday morning at the earliest)

thanks,

Geoff Thurner
Assistant Director/Publications Coordinator
University of Oregon Media Services - Athletics
Len Casanova Center
2727 Leo Harris Parkway
Eugene, OR  97401

Phone: (541) 346-2250
Fax: (541) 346-5449
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.goducks.com

GO DUCKS!!  -  GO DUCKS!!  -  GO DUCKS!!