Of course, there is always a question of what actually constitutes a
"rabbit."  Is someone a rabbit if they lead a marathon out through the
first half?  What if they are just trying to keep the pace fast for
themselves?  Many rabbits finish the races they start, so are they rabbits
or are they trying to ru a fast time themselves thinking that they will
fare better in a fast race as opposed to a kickers race.

You could specify that no money can exchange hands for the rabbiting, but
many of the races I have actually seen rabbited were done without monetary
compensation...

tricky subject.

-drew