In a message dated 06/23/2001 10:36:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

How come?
1. Sprinters don't know how to use computers? (I don't buy that)
2. Sprinters too busy training to find time to surf? (train more than
distance
          runners???)
3. Cultural resistance to sprinters being viewed as 'net geeks'?
4. They're afraid they wouldn't be welcome on this list?
5. Sprinters can't afford a computer? (probably no more of a problem for
young
      active sprinters than for young active any other event)
6. Sprinters let their feet do their talkin' ? (hah!  there's enough trash
      talking among sprinters to fuel Alexander the Great's army for
months!)
7. No word-of-mouth mention of the list among sprinters ? ("hey, you oughta
      check out this e-mail distribution list I saw last night")

and some of them, marion included, are tending to their teriffic web
sites......

AtoBoldon.com