<<< I agree with Ed.  "Friday night at the track", kinda like "friday night
at
the fights".  Now if Gillette will only sponsor. >>>

I was in Wisconsin on Friday night ... when the Paris meet "should" have
been on ESPN.  I had a TV Guide for Wisconsin and everything, so I know that
Paris was planned to have been shown at 8 PM, central time.

Once I tuned in, though it was "Friday Night at the Fights" for several
hours.  The Guide said "Times approximate", but I the fights went on for
several hours and the meet was not shown.

Why is this?  Besides fights being much more popular (which is obvious), the
meet WAS in the Guide, slotted for 8 PM, and WAS shown in other markets (at
least you guys say it was).

What gives?  Does ESPN decide on an individual-market basis who they will
pull the track meet from?

/Brian McEwen