Our good journalist friend Ken, the TrackCEO from San Diego, already
tried this, in an endeavour to beat the competition and win a Pulitzer
prize.
Only, he got the formula mixed up and asked the Chinese bartender for
a turtle fungus and caterpillar blood.

Instead of ending up a superhuman who can run like the wind,
he ended up running like a human while passing super wind.

Oh well...we'll go after the Pulitzer another year...

Come clean Ken, inquiring minds want to know...:-)

RT