Yesterday, NETRACK posted--

>Sorry to bother everyone. What's the best link for getting timely and
>up-to-minute results from the World Championships? Is it the IAAF link, or
>does the WC have their own link to results?
>
>Cheers,
>Larry

I haven't seen an answer to Larry's question, and I'm finding the IAAF
site, as usual, tortuous to navigate. I did get as far as a page headed
Edmonton Championships--Results, but it was blank. In most track website
organization, that would should startlists until results are available.

Has anyone found, anywhere, startlists for events on Saturday; like 48
hours away? If it's somewhere in the IAAF site, could you give the complete
URL for that particular page? It would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Roger