<<< World shot put champion C.J. Hunter begged officials to conceal four
positive drugs tests last year in order not to upset his wife Marion Jones,

Last year when CJ opted out of the Sydney Games, and a U.S. middle-distance
runner opted out three weeks before her race (allegedly she had a virus in
early-August that disrupted training for TWO months), and a top high-hurdler
failed to finish a semi- and then reported she was "injured" ... yet showed
up one week later for a big payday at the Golden league Finals ...

Some of us cried foul ... because of list rules we didn't cry "DRUGS" and
didn't name names ... but a lot of people felt like this.  We were quickly
told to "shut up and enjoy the Olympics" and were generally treated like
conspiracy theorists ...

However, when you read that the IAAF made a deal with this fat, cheating
sack-of-crap to conceal the tests from the world and his wife ... well, what
are we supposed to think?

Whenever there is a last-minute withdrawal at a major championship, I'll
continue thinking what they have conditioned me to think ... that a
drug-test has been positive and the powers-that-be have cut a plea bargain
with the athlete.

The chance that I will be right, will always be provable now.

/Brian