<Ephedrine you can get caught with due to careless label
reading.>

Generally, and I don't know if all companies follow the labelling laws, if a product
contains ephedra it will either say it directly (or mention Ma Huang), mention that it
contains a certain percentage of psuedoephedrine or mention that the product should
not be taken with caffiene or other mild stimulants or cold medications containing
ephedra such Sudafed, Actifed, etc.

Another way down the thought process is to assume that all Energy supps, diet supps
and trimming supps contain ephedra.

It's not real difficult and also very hard for me to believe that a world class
athlete is naive to these points.

Steve S.