For the record he was not at the airport, and he was not transporting drugs.
He has been caught up in a situation that was above his head.  Just pray that the
powers that be understand and exonerate him.  He is truly innocent of the charges.
He regrets all the embarassment and apologizes to you all for the let down.  He has
always tried to protect his name and his character, this is not an example of him.
I am writing this without his knowledge because I feel it needs to be said.  Many of
you know him personally, please rest assured that he is the same man you have grown to
love, and/or hate.
DGS