In my original post, I had a typo with Iona as an auto and not Dartmouth.  I
ran the analysis with Dartmouth though, so all of the analysis is still
correct.

Here are the men's qualifiers (by my math)

Autos - Stan, Port, Colo, NAU, Minn, Ok St, ND, Mich, Nova, Gtown, Prov,
Dart, NC St, W&M, Bama, Tenn, Ark, Tex

First round  (schools and wins over)

Ore - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Tenn, Dart
ASU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas

BYU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Tenn, Dart
CSU - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Dart, Tenn

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart
Iowa -

Wake - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas
Duke - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -
(Whoever is 4th - doesn't matter - results aren't up yet, but it doesn't
matter)

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GA Tech -

MSU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Tenn, Dart
Wisc - Port, Prov, Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn

CSU has most wins, they push in BYU
BYU #1 at large, CSU #2

Slot #3
Ore - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Tenn, Dart, CSU
ASU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas

AFA - Minn, Nova, Texas, CSU

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart
Iowa -

Wake - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, BYU
Duke - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, BYU

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
Ga Tech -

MSU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Tenn, Dart, CSU
Wisc - Port, Prov, Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, CSU, BYU

Wisc has most wins, they push in MSU
MSU #3, Wisc #4

Slot #5
Ore - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Bama, Tenn, Dart, CSU, MSU
ASU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas

AFA - Minn, Nova, Texas, CSU

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart
Iowa -

Wake - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, BYU
Duke - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, BYU

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GA Tech -

Butler - Gtown, Bama, Dart, Minn, Tenn

Oregon has most wins - gets #5

Slot #6
ASU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, Ore

AFA - Minn, Nova, Texas, CSU

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart
Iowa -

Wake - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, BYU, Ore
Duke - Mich, Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, BYU, Ore

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
Ga Tech -

Butler - Gtown, Bama, Dart, Minn, Tenn

Wake and Duke are tied on wins, and also tied head to head - I've worked all
the scenarios, and it doesn't matter.  If  Duke wins the tie break, they
push in Wake.  If Wake wins, Duke is next at #7 no matter what, based on
number of wins

Wake gets #6, Duke gets #7

Slot #8

ASU - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Texas, Ore, Wake

AFA - Minn, Nova, Texas, CSU, Wake

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart
Iowa -

VA -

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GA tech

Butler - Gtown, Bama, Dart, Minn, Tenn

ASU and AFA are tied with # of wins.  Next criteria is head to head.  ASU
beat AFA at Griak, AFA beat ASU at Pre-Nats.  Next criteria is common
opponents.  There are 11 common opponents where they have differing records.
ASU has a better record against MSU, BYU, Ore, Neb, Gtown, and W&M (total of
6).  AFA has a better record against UCSB, ARIZ, EMU, Nova, and Duke (total
of 5).  With all other common opponents, they have the same record. Either
way, AFA is going to get the next slot.

ASU gets slot #8

Slot #9

UCSB - Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Texas

AFA - Minn, Nova, Texas, CSU, Wake, Duke, ASU

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart
Iowa -

Vir -

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GA Tech

Butler - Gtown, Bama, Dart, Minn, Tenn

AFA gets #9

Slot #10
UCSB - Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Texas

Utah - CSU

Neb - Gtown, W&M, Minn, Tenn, Dart, AFA
Iowa -

Vir -

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
Ga Tech -

Butler - Gtown, Bama, Dart, Minn, Tenn

Take Neb #10

Slot #11
UCSB - Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Texas

Utah - CSU

Iowa -

Vir -

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GaTech -

Butler - Gtown, Bama, Dart, Minn, Tenn, Neb

Take Butler #11

Slot #12
UCSB - Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Texas

Utah - CSU

Iowa -

Vir -

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GA Tech -

EMU - Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Tex

UCSB and EMU are tied with wins, UCSB beat EMU head to head.
Take UCSB #12

Slot #13
Ariz - Mich, Minn, Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Texas

Utah - CSU

Iowa -

Vir -

Tulane -
Baylor - Texas, Tenn

Prin -

FSU - Texas, Tenn
GA Tech -

EMU - Nova, Duke, ASU, Wake, Tex

Take AZ #13 - last spot

First teams out (in order) are Wash (7 wins), EMU (5 wins), Indiana (3 wins)