In a message dated 01-11-08 09:56:58 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< OK... eveyone is on the marathin kick (most so, probably me), but I was
 thinking about US sprinting as well.  What's going on with our guys in the
 200 and 400?  Is there anyone in the US who is going to step into MJ's spot
 as the number one 200/400 man?  Was Capel our best option?  Is he coming
 back to the track?  Are we going to dominate those two events going forward?
   And if so... who is going to lead the charge?  My favorite- Jerome Young.

Jerome Young is done! He hasn't done much of anything in the past three or
four years. If Tyree Washington can stay healthy, he's my #1 choice for the
MJ 400m successor. The Harrison twins and Angelo Taylor also have potential
to dominate the 400m. As for the 200m, it's wide open. Capel is a prospect,
but also are Mo' Greene, Bernard Williams, and newcomer J.J. Johnson.

Larry A. Morgan
Elizabeth Heat TC