>>First,  NCAA Div. 1 meet is in Furman, SC  On November 19  Right?

Right...

>>Now, where are Division 2 and 3 XC Championships ?  Dates?

Both are on the 17th.  DII is at Slippery Rock, PA, while DIII is at Rock
Island, IL...

>>Also,  Where are the World XC Championships?  Date?

Hopefully in Dublin, Ireland, on 22-23 March...

>>How about our National XC Championships?  Individual?  Team
Date?  Place?

Fall Nationals (for locally-oriented club teams), 1 December, Mobile, AL

Winter Nationals (and World Trials), 9-10 February in Vancouver, WA

Bill Roe
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]
360/650-3969 voice * 360/647-2389 fax