Well gang,
I have sorted through some more stuff and can offer the following material
for sale.  First, many thanks for helping me with this stuff; the Potts'
family is most appreciative.  As per the norm, most of these books are in
great shape, some showing just a little wear (these were Don's personal use
copies).  And clearly, as always, these prices are well below the true value.

ATFS Annuals:
1979 - 2 - Scarce - 17.00
1980 - 3 - Scarce - 17.00
1981 - 4 - 13.00
1982 - 3 - 13.00
1983 - 4 - 13.00
1984 - 3 - 13.00

Also and obviously, all of these are scarce:
Potts-RLQ All Time World List 1961 - 5 - 15.00
Potts-RLQ All Time World List 1972 - 5 - 15.00
Potts-RLQ ATFS Olympic Handbook 1960 - 6 - 15.00 (One of these is comb bound)

Please add 3.00 postage for 1-2 books, 5.00 for 3-4 and 7.00 for more than 4
and I will ship by priority mail and take care of all the rest.  Checks
payable to me.  Many thanks.  Stay tuned..............more to come!

Scott Davis, 4432 Snowbird Circle, Cerritos, CA. 90703