Two other sets I can now offer.

First, an almost complete run of FAST Annuals, starting in 1979 complete
through 1996 missing only 93 and 94, which I will fill in later when I start
going through my own backups.  This was Don's backup set and all books are in
good shape, some mint.  All the early scarce ones such as 79, 81, 82 and 88
are there!  One set only to the first serious customer.  Cost for all 16
books is only 175.00, including the postage.  Send a check and I will take
care of the rest.

Secondly, a very nice early run of the TAFWA Indoor books from Ed Gordon.
This set contains all from 1979 through 1988 and these are pristine.  There
is no 1980 per se; I don't seem to have a 1980 in my collection.  In looking
at the years, however, it is possible that Ed started renumbering the books
during this period since the 79 book has marks through 30 Jun 79 and the 81
book has marks through 15 Sept 80.  So I am fairly certain the set is
complete for these years.  These early ones are hard to find.  First check
which arrives on my doorstep for 60.00 gets them, and again, I will cover the
postage.

Many thanks,

Scott