For those of you who have ordered books, everything will be be sent as soon
as I return from the convention on Dec. 3.  If you have not yet received the
books, it means I have not yet received your check.  That applies to several
of you who told me to hold material.  Please send the checks as soon as
possible if you have told me to hold anything for you.  I will posting more
material in early December.  There are still some of the Potts-RLQ 1961 and
1972 All Time Lists available along with the 1960 Olympic book, also a
Potts-RLQ effort.  Many thanks,
Scott Davis