Greetings, all

Jacey Octigan of the Brisbane WAVA meet has informed us that the original
results of the M50 discus -- as listed by National Masters News showing the
Brits in first and fourth  -- are correct and that a subsequent posting on
the official Brisbane Web site is incorrect. In other words, nobody was DQ'd.

This was Jacey's note to Tom Fahey of the United States:

We apologise for the error on the website - this file was posted incorrectly
and has now come to our attention.  The results are as per your medal
placing ie Peter received the gold and you the silver.  The correct file has
now been forwarded to the web master to be updated.

Kind regards

Jacey Octigan
Event Manager

Ken Stone