Greetings, all

I've updated my Masters Track & Field Links page to add some nice live sites
and prune some dead ones (Clay, where's your Arizona site?).

Best new links include an English-language version of the Russian Veterans
Sports Council and a musical Japanese masters Web site that can be made to
speak English via Babel Fish translation service (whose link I list). Danish
site is kind of cool, and I add another South African regional masters track
site: Central Guateng.

After much delay, I also updated the Midwestern Masters Track Club site
(sorry, Jeff and Gerry).

Russ Haines in Aussieland also passed along the URL to an obscure
organization that wants to horn in on the International Masters Games
Association's action apparently. The new group is called International
MasterAthlete Federation at http://www.masterathlete.com/ -- and as far as I
can tell, it's basically an outgrowth of a masters judo organization.  WMA
and IMGA have little to fear, tho. This group is small potatoes.

As always, I urge you to send me URLs for new (and updated) masters track
sites.  Thanks for your trafficship.

Ken Stone
http://www.masterstrack.com