Greetings, all

Masterstrack.com now has its own Guestbook!

Check out: http://www.masterstrack.com/guestbook.html

This addition to the Masters Track & Field Home Page is a place to:

1. Communicate publicly with the co-webmasters.
2. Share thoughts on masters track with site visitors.
3. Share ideas for improving masterstrack.com.
4. Share complaints about masterstrack.com.
5. Brag ceaselessly about your own performances.
6. Vent without shame about your latest injuries.
7. Ask questions about our nice niche sport.
8. Express anything that's relevant to masters track.

The most recent messages appear at the top of the Guestbook file.

Unlike Yahoo/egroups, however, posts on the masterstrack.com Guestbook can be
edited. This means we can delete messages that aren't kosher. So behave!

(But we trust you!)

Ken Stone and Dave Clingan
http://www.masterstrack.com