Maybe Oregon as the winner of the Kenyan trials is
accurate, but Illinois is more like the winner of the
US trials (well, maybe not that bad). The Big Ten may
have a great history, but it was certainly not one of
the top two conferences this year.

--- "Mitchell S. Clair, Esq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
Kelley Halliburton

Trade Marketing Manager
Human Kinetics Publishers