Netters:
        Ed Koch's list of track films had a few omissions, one of them being
"The Human Comedy." where Mickey Rooney was a HS hurdler (if you can figure
that one out---at least it was the low hurdles). It came out toward the end
of WW II< the scropt was by William Saroyan and it had a first class cast.
Propabably rated about 3 stars.

        Can't believe the 3-star rating Maltin gave "Personal Best," a piece
of junk if ever there was one.

        I would rate the Geb movie over the one Pre movie I saw (can't
remember by title, but it was the one with Donald Sutherland as Bowerman).
It was unpretentious and as real as any movie about our sport can get,

        IMHO, "Olympia" stands by itself, the greatest sports documentary of
all time, as well as a reflection, sometimes unintnded, of an Olympics whose
histoiral setting will never be matched.

                                                    Ed Grant.