This is a little off topic, but somewhat related to Harold's questions.  I
am allergic to wheat, among other things.  I was buying corn pasta in bulk
for a while, but I was always a bit suspicious of the labling:  "100% corn
pasta..."  Every other bulk food was labled with everything in it, no
triple dot action.  After some time, I started feeling increasingly
unwell, and eventually began throwing up after dinner.  I stopped eating
that pasta, thinking that may have been the culprit.  Next time I went
back to the store and checked, sure enough, they had relabled it to 100%
wheat flour.  :-(

Just one little example of how ludicrous it is to expect athletes to know
everything that goes into their bodies.  I've had issues with other
products I eat regularly change their ingredients without changing the
packaging, catching me off-guard.  Eventually, the packaging does change,
probably due to consumer outrage.  So, even if someone means well, we
can't really assume what they are consuming is correctly or consistently
labled.  Just finding something good and sticking with it may mean you get
stuck with an unlucky change in ingredients come random testing day.

One more reason I say drug testing cannot possibly help the sport.

Dan

=====
http://AccountBiller.com - MyCalendar, D-Man, ReSearch, etc.
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F