The girl's father joins a long list of people who claim to
have competed in the Olympic Games, or in his case in a particular
Olympic event, without actually having done so.

I sort of collect the names and/or stories of people like this,
and I'd appreciate hearing from any list member who knows of
someone who you know or suspect has exaggerated or invented his
or her participation in the Olympics, including as much detailed
information as you can.

Any specifics which you supply will be kept 100% confidential.

jim dunaway