My, my - are all the usual suspects out running or is this as indefensible
as it looks? I really expected the excuses to have been flowing freely by
now... after all it's five hours since I received Ed's post.
A few well chosen words in apology to Dick Pound would be in order from some
people.
Did Long compete in between June 1999 and December 2001? And surely if the
USTAF drags it's heels until after a two-year ban would be finished surely
the ban should start when the punishment is meted out.
Randall Northam