----- Original Message -----
From: Joanna Redman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Lee Love (E-mail)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Steph Acton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; John Bale
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Susan Booth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Will
Bradbury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Simon Brentford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Simon Brentford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; jason brister
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; andy burgess <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Chris
Cartwright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Steve Champ
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Paul Channin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Rupert
Connell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Ruth Covell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
Kat Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Kat Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
catherine dyson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; John Fletcher
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Marie Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; ben frank
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; sara
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:55 PM
Subject: recipe

> Another "true" story?
>
> It figures, another large corporation trying to screw
> the little man -
> this
> should teach them!!!!!  Pass it on - it is one way to
> get them back!!!!
>
> > > This is great.
> they

> have
> cookie
> give
> frown,
> two
> told
> $285.00!
> scarf.
> outrageous!
> fifty
> not
> have
> govern
> report
> bother
> bother
> said,
> that
> you

> for

> eggs
> salt,
> Makes 112
> PERSON
>

> =====
> An English professor wrote the words, "Woman without her man is nothing,"
on the blackboard and directed the students to punctuate it correctly.