Well, gang, the 2002 FAST Annual combined once again with the USATF Media
Guide is now available from yours truly.  I thought I would pass this on
since there has been discussion on the list regarding All-Time lists.  The
book has AT lists at least 50 deep for each event, the 2001 50-deep year
lists, AT college and junior lists, 2001 junior lists, walk lists, and the
huge index which is back to including resident foreigners this year.  The USA
portion of the book contains great bio material, a recap of the 2002 indoor
season, standards, media contacts, past national champs, many great photos,
etc.  630 pages!!  Superior paper quality this year so that the book, even
though with a greater page count than last year, is about 1/2 inch thinner
than the 2001 book.  Edited by Jill Geer for the USA portion and yours truly
for the FAST section.  A really good book.  Paid up FAST members will be
receiving their copy within the next couple of weeks.  I am travelling to SEC
this weekend and then the Big 10 but I will try to get all orders out at
once.  Cost is 20.00 regular post, 24 by priority mail and 32.00 air post to
Europe.  Get 'em now before the postal increase goes into effect!!  As
always, checks payable to me and sent to 4432 Snowbird Circle, Cerritos,
California 90703.  Many thanks,
Scott Davis