If that makes you happy, what is going to happen if they show more than 30
seconds of the race? You'll probably do back flips. I would brace yourself
for a split screen, you might have the big one. What would you do if they
showed the rabbits and the Americans? I suggest that you tape the show in
case it is more than you can handle.
Wish him the best!
HR