Larry,
   On Monday I posted some very favorable comments about your Pre coverage.
I did ask for much more coverage of some of the hot field events, like the
shot and the high jump. (And I'm an old distance runner and retired high
school Cross Country coach.)  PLEASE go easy on all the sprint coverage.
There are some great personalities in other events - if T.V. needs the
personal angle - if you focus on them as you do on Marion and Mo.
   Mostly I want to strongly second the call/request for staying on the
finish line at the end of a race so we can see how others do besides the top
2 or 3 - like the many Americans who ran 3:55-56 at Pre and were ignored.
And instead of just showing the top 3 finishers and times, why not turn a
camera on the scoreboard. I caught an occasional glimpse of it in the
background and it was very clear - as it is at virtually all big meets.
                     Geoff