Speaking of turning pro... is Jennings going to join the Farm Team?  How is
his emotional state?  I really honestly believe Gabe can run 3:30ish and be
a cotender for a medal in 2008- if he is willing  to work at it for that
long.  He, in my opinion, has all the tools: endurance, speed, race savy,
etc.  And he's just nutty enough to actually believe he can run with anyone.
  I hope he doesn't give up, finds a good training group and stable of
supporters, and runs fast soon.