Greetings, all

The Masters Track and Field Home Page now has archived results from the most
recent six USATF National Masters Outdoor Track & Field Championships. The
earliest online results I could find were from Spokane in 1996.

These are all long files, which take some time to download. I also list a
Eugene 2000 link that comes sliced and diced by day and event.

Deadline is coming up very fast on entering the 2002 national masters meet in
Orono, Maine (site of the 1998 national masters meet).

 Here is the site for info on the 2002 national masters meet:

http://www.ume.maine.edu/%7Etrack/trackfield.html

Results from the 1996 masters nationals:

http://www.masterstrack.com/meets/meets1996/spokane1996.html

Results from the 1997 masters nationals:

http://www.masterstrack.com/meets/meets1997/sanjose1997.html

Results from the 1998 masters nationals:

http://www.masterstrack.com/meets/meets1998/maine1998.html

Results frm the 1999 masters nationals:

http://www.masterstrack.com/meets/meets1999/orlando1999.html

Results from the 2000 masters nationals:

http://www.masterstrack.com/meets/meets2000/eugene2000.html
http://www.flashresults.com/2000_Meets/outdoor/Masters/

Results from the 2001 masters nationals:

http://www.masterstrack.com/meets/meets2001/usa/natl/USANationals01.html

Bon appetit -- and best of luck in Orono!

Ken Stone
http://www.masterstrack.com